starBase Pan-Cancer Analysis Platform is designed for deciphering Pan-Cancer Networks of lncRNAs, miRNAs, ceRNAs and RNA-binding proteins (RBPs) by mining clinical and expression profiles of 14 cancer types (>6000 samples) from The Cancer Genome Atlas (TCGA) Data Portal.
starBase provides the following Cancer-related Analysis Services:
- starBase generated Pan-Cancer networks of CLIP-Seq experimentally supported miRNA-lncRNA and miRNA-mRNA interactions.
- starBase identified Pan-Cancer ceRNA networks involving lncRNAs and mRNAs by analyzing 5599 tumor and normal samples and CLIP-Seq suppored miRNA-target interactions.
- starBase firstly provided Pan-Cancer maps of interactions between RNA-binding proteins (RBPs) and RNAs, such as RBP-lncRNA and RBP-mRNA interactions.
- starBase developed Pan-Cancer ceRNAFunction and miRFunction softwares to predict functions of lncRNAs and mRNAs from Pan-Cancer ceRNA and miRNA networks.
- starBase provides interactive BarPlot, ScatterPlot and BoxPlot charts to show the above-mentioned genes and regulatory networks.